The TRC is a fox in the henhouse. I waited nearly 2 years for a decision on a complaint of underhanded dealings in a joint-ownership property. Ms.Della Lindquist, "temporary head" of this commission, upon hearing my dismay, offered to give my complaint to yet "another attorney" at the commission.

Another attorney?

What happened to real people instead of real-estate people? This agency is heavily weighted toward a dubious set of characters.

I was forced to sell at a very unfortunate time. No help, no reprimands, no dividends.Ten more words are now required. Thanks for listening today.....

Had an Experience with Texas Real Estate Commission?

Comments

I'm in a joint effort to sell also, the realestate sales person put their lisc.on hold and has goine to work for the othetr owner after telling me she needed more $$$$!!!!

Can;t believe how crooked this state is.This ain't MAYBERRY.

Washington State Department Of Social And Health Services - Lakewood CPS should be shut down!!! Washington State Department Of Social And Health Services "My husband and I had a baby 8 months ago. My baby and I tested positive for methamphetamines at the time of birth. My baby did not have any problems..." Read more BUSTED! Mesa County Public Trustee, Mike Moran, Makes $120,000 Blunder Mesa County "Grand Junction, Colorado - Mesa County Public Trustee, Michael D. Moran, has egregiously violated the trust of the citizens of Mesa County, Colorado as well as United States taxpayers by..." Read more Social Security Administration - Www.social security Administraton Social Security Administration "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..." Read more Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - MASSIVE AGENT ORANGE COVER UP Us Department Of Veterans Affairs "I am a Vietan Vet. This was a totally senseless war against a country that was zero threat to the US. The US used tactics far worse than Syria..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more Everbuying - Service has been improved over the year Everbuying "I started shopping at Everbuying 2yrs ago from buying a mobile phone. The 1st experience was very good, express shipping is at reasonable cost. since then I have bought many..." Read more Ups driver damaged  2 packages mon & tues Ups "Review Detail Thrown pacage Ups 1/5 original star-rating waiting -MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the Consumer Affairs moderation team. We count on members like you to..." Read more Many Etsy Items falsely labeled Etsy "Etsy states clearly what handmade means, but the site is full of items listed as handmade that are just drop shipped from huge sources. This is obvious when you compare..." Read more